Experience XEM at Tanium’s flagship event
Join Tanium's top executives, customers, and partners to learn new strategies for leveraging Converged Endpoint Management (XEM) to best optimize your organization’s cybersecurity readiness and response.
During this half-day event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from Tanium's leadership team during keynote sessions
- Get a sneak peek into the latest developments from industry visionaries in our “Innovation Spotlight”
- Learn more about Tanium’s transformative partnerships with key technology alliances like Microsoft and ServiceNow
- Gain insight into NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation amendments and maintaining compliance with Tanium
- Take advantage of our breakout sessions, where you can gain insight into current trends and best practices
Who should attend?
IT and security executives and practitioners who are interested in positioning their organization ahead of emerging threats by deepening their knowledge of managing risk, securing technology, and unlocking innovation at scale.
Tanium Partner Academy at Converge: Members of the Tanium Partner Advantage program are encouraged to attend, as we will host highly relevant sales and technical enablement breakout sessions. Join us to deepen your knowledge and learn how to win with Tanium!
Thursday, May 11th
- Tanium Partner Academy: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Converge General Sessions: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Cocktail Reception: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 6th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
VP, Global Executive Engagement
Head of Global Partners
VP, Global Exec Engagement
VP, Product Marketing