Experience XEM at Tanium’s flagship event
Join Tanium executives, customers, and partners to learn new strategies for leveraging Converged Endpoint Management (XEM) to improve your organization’s cybersecurity readiness and response.
During this half-day event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from Tanium’s Chief Customer Officer, Charles Ross, and Steve Daheb, CMO, during keynote sessions
- Get a sneak peek into the latest developments from industry visionaries in our “Innovation Spotlight”
- Learn more about Tanium’s transformative partnership with Microsoft
- Take advantage of our breakout sessions, where you can gain insight into current trends and best practices
Who should attend?
IT and security executives and practitioners who are interested in positioning their organization ahead of emerging threats by deepening their knowledge of managing risk, securing technology, and unlocking innovation at scale.
Tanium Partner Academy at Converge: Members of the Tanium Partner Advantage program are encouraged to attend, as we will host highly relevant sales and technical enablement breakout sessions. Join us to deepen your knowledge and learn how to win with Tanium!
Thursday, May 4th
- Tanium Partner Academy: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Converge General Sessions: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
85 E Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Customer Officer
VP, Global Executive Engagement
SVP, Customer Success
SVP, Partner Sales